The Torque Converter Rebuilders Association is a professional non-profit organization formed for the betterment of the converter rebuilding industry from industry leaders in the fields of Converter Rebuilding, Parts Supplier, Parts Distributor, and Transmission Shop Technicians.
Click here to apply online to become a TCRA Member.
We offer the following benefits to our members:
|• Technical Help line
• Setting of Industry Standards
• Source of info on converter issues
• Suppliers Advertising
• Training Programs
• Monthly Newsletters
• Watchdog on Legislative Issues
• Watchdog on Manufacturing Issues
|Members Only Website Benefits
• Online Resource Library
• Access to Technical Information
• Free Posting of Classified
• Member Directory
• Forums: View, Post, Answer Questions
• Sitewide Searches
• Updates on the Latest TCRA News
There are four types of members in the Torque Converter Rebuilders Association. Each type has been developed to benefit the different types of businesses in the industry
They are as follows:
- Converter Rebuilder
- Shops that rebuild torque converters, allows you to advertise membership, vote in elections & use nationwide warranty.
- Supplier members are those who manufacture or supply products, equipment or services to the converter industry.
- For members who distribute but do not rebuild converters.
- Transmission Shop
- For non-rebuilders interested in tech support
The TCRA has several future ambitions including the following:
- Expansion of our Website for TCRA Members
- Expanding our Training Programs
- Group buying power
Dues are currently $50 per month payable in advance.
We are currently waiving application fees for new members.
To apply to become a TCRA member, Apply Online for more information and questions about membership please call 1-775-815-1867.
View TCRA Advertising Standards