Tour Day & Koyo Walhalla Factory
Friday, April 24th
Travel in comfort from the hotel to the Greenville Koyo Technical Center, then to the Koyo Walhalla factory, and back to the hotel courtesy of Whatever It Takes Transmission Parts.
- 9:00am Depart Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- 9:30am Arrive at Koyo Greenville Tech Center
- 9:30-11:30am Tour Greenville Tech Center
- 11:30am Board buses and receive box lunches compliments of Koyo.
- 1:00pm Arrive at Koyo Walhalla Plant
- 1:00-3:00pm Tour Koyo Walhalla Plant
- 3:00pm Board buses
- 4:00pm Arrive at Greenville Crowne Plaza Hotel
- 5:00pm TCRA Member Meeting
- TCRA Members are invited to attend the Annual Member’s Meeting after the tour. Not a member, but would like to join? No problem, just look for a TCRA Representative, and they will be glad to answer any questions you have.
- 6:00-8:00pm Reception
- Unwind with industry friends and some food and drinks compliments of Sonnax and BorgWarner.
Saturday, April 25th
Absorb a full day of Technical, Business, and Industry information from some of the industry’s experts.
Speaker and Topic
- TCRA – Welcome
- Mike Cargill – Profit is Not a Dirty Word
- Marion Nickles – Common Bearing Failure Modes
- Edgar Nebylitsa – Rebuilding the ZF 6HP Series Torque Converter
- Bob Warnke – Mechatronic and Hydraulic Controls that Affect TCC
- Mike Souza -Just When I Thought I Heard It All – Diagnosis of Vehicle Noises Related to Torque Converters
- Ed Lee – Addressing Converter Issues
- Bobby Mace – Industry Trends
- Jeff Stuck – More Broke Stuff – A Review of Common Late Model Converter Failures
Snacks and beverages will be provided to break up the morning and afternoon sessions, and lunch will be provided.
Talk to your favorite suppliers directly about the products you use. This is the time to ask them questions, tell them about your business, and share with them how their products perform, or provide suggestions for products you see a need for.
Food and Beverages provided by
- Transtar – Breakfast
- Transmission Specialties – Morning Break
- Raybestos Powertrain – Lunch
- Afternoon Break – Wolfpack