Torque Converter Rebuilders Association
E-Mail Forum Guidelines (updated 10/18/2009)
- The purpose of the forum is to promote discussion on the business of rebuilding torque converters. This may include technical questions as well as management and general business discussion.
- It is important that the rights and opinions of all members are respected, it is ok to disagree with somebody but personal abuse or criticism will not be tolerated. Please keep all posts orderly. Swearing and inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
- The forum address is firstname.lastname@example.org To post a message send an e-mail to that address and it will be distributed to all subscribed members. Do not CC your post or send to multiple recipients. .
- Please have a relevant subject in the subject line and when replying to a post, do not alter the subject line in any way. If the post is going off topic then it is ok to start a new post with the new topic in the subject line.
- If you post a request for help or advice then a post telling other members what the outcome was would be appreciated by all members.
- Files may not be attached to your message the system will not allow attachments, you may embed a picture into your message as long as the total size does not exceed 40kb. If there is a particular file that you think would be of interest to other members please contact the TCRA webmaster at email@example.com to discuss other options. If you wish to embed a photo then use your camera software to reduce the file size to about 35kb.
- Please keep to the subject or related subjects. Personal comments or discussions should be sent only to the person the comment is directed to, not the entire forum.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from the forum then you may go to www.tcraonline.com and there is a subscribe/unsubscribe form in the members section there.
- Please sign your posts. A signature with your name, business name etc allows other members to see where and who you are.
- Please remember that any suggestions or information that you use from the forum is used at your own risk. TCRA will not be held liable for incorrect or bad advice.